- Includes a slide and climbing steps
- Shoe holder
- Two zipper enclosures
- Durable, high-quality pad protector covers the safety springs
- Safety foam covers all exposed
- Best SellerCurrent Price$139.00$139.00Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Reduced PriceSponsored ProductCurrent Price$619.99$619.99List List Price$985.98$985.98Sold & shipped by CARBROFree delivery
- Reduced PriceSponsored ProductCurrent Price$339.99$339.99List List Price$599.99$599.99Sold & shipped by CARBROFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleJumpking 14ft TrampolineCurrent Price$198.00$198.00Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Product TitleAirBound 10' Trampoline with Safety EnclosureCurrent Price$199.00$199.00Free delivery
- Current Price$359.99$359.99 - $449.99$449.99Free delivery
- Product TitleUpper Bounce 10' Trampoline, with Enclosure, BlueCurrent Price$319.89$319.89Free delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$592.99$592.99List List Price$1067.99$1,067.99Sold & shipped by CARBROFree delivery
- Current Price$239.97$239.97Free deliveryGift eligible
- Current Price$140.99$140.99 - $315.99$315.99Sold & shipped by JoybuyFree delivery
What are some factors I should consider when buying a recreational trampoline?
Recreational trampolines classic, they've been a classic in childhood memories since they were invented in the 1930's. They're available in a variety of sizes and styles, so it's important to make sure you have enough room in your yard to safely enjoy a trampoline. Also, trampolines have suggested age, weight and skill limits, it's best to consider who will be using the trampoline and what their skill levels are.
What are the different styles of recreational trampolines?
The two main styles of trampolines are spring and spring-less trampolines. Trampolines are typically made of steel, this material makes weather-treating simple and easy, it also provides a sturdy base for safe jumping. Spring-style trampolines are constructed with springs that are positioned along the outer edge of the trampoline, although most modern versions have pads or panels that cover these springs, the springs can still cause accidental injuries. Spring-less trampolines are designed specially to reduce or even eliminate the chance of accidental injuring caused by jumping on, or being pinched by springs. Spring-less trampolines are designed with rods that sit under the jumping matt, completely out of the way of the jumper, or elastic bands that act like springs but are soft and flexible. Recreational trampolines are much bigger in size, they range from 8 to 13 feet in diameter and are available in rectangular or circular shapes.