- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$159.99$159.99List List Price$219.99$219.99Sold & shipped by Best Choice ProductsFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$132.99$132.99List List Price$389.47$389.47Sold & shipped by KtaxonFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$219.50$219.50Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct Title57 Quart Decorative Outdoor American Flag CoolerCurrent Price$101.61$101.61Free delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$140.99$140.99List List Price$287.88$287.88Sold & shipped by ZimtownFree delivery
- Current Price$132.85$132.85 - $189.99$189.99Free delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$199.99$199.99List List Price$369.99$369.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- Personalize ItProduct TitlePersonalized Backyard Bar Wooden Beverage CoolerCurrent Price$219.49$219.49Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$99.99$99.99List List Price$199.99$199.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- Current Price$129.00$129.00Free delivery
Outdoor Bar Carts
Perfect for both everyday use and for entertaining guests, outdoor bar carts are a quick and easy way to create an elegant home bar in any porch or yard. At usdailystore.com, you can find a wide variety of kitchen and serving carts at everyday low prices.
What should I look for when purchasing an outdoor bar cart?
When purchasing a bar cart, keep in mind where you'll be keeping it in your yard. If you're looking for something to wheel in and out of your house when you're entertaining, consider buying a kitchen island cart with wheels, cabinets, and drawers. If you're going to be using your cart to serve drinks, serving carts with hooks for glasses and wine bottles can add an elegant touch to your party. Metal and brass stands can add a vintage feel to your home, while clear acrylic can fit in perfectly in your mod decor.
How should I decorate my bar cart?
With the help of a few accessories, your bar cart can become a beautiful focal point of your outdoor party. If your bar cart is going to be a permanent part of your decor, consider leaving room on the top shelf for fresh floral arrangements or potted plants. Adding decorations like flowers or a bowl of fruit can help tie together your yard's decor. If you're going to use your bar cart for parties, make sure it's well stocked with drinks; tonic water and juices for mixers; bottle openers and corkscrews; and an ice bucket and tongs to keep drinks cold.
Bar carts don't have to be just for mixing cocktails. They're also great for serving coffee and tea with dessert or to wheel around appetizers and hors d'oeuvres at parties. When they're not in use outside, they can also be used as a towel holder in your bathroom or as a nightstand next to your bed.