- NewCurrent Price$6399.00$63.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- RollbackCurrent Price$1399.00$13.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$999.00$9.99Sold & shipped by Tai Mountain CorporationFree delivery
- Current Price$12199.00$121.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by Big Deal Hunter, fulfilled by US Daily Store
- Current Price$8999.00$89.99Sold & shipped by Big Deal HunterFree delivery
- Product TitleSolar String Light - Cornelius (Pewter) - 20 ct.Current Price$2099.00$20.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$1599.00$15.99Sold & shipped by RJS EnterprisesFree delivery
- Only at US Daily StoreCurrent Price$2099.00$20.99Free delivery on orders over $35Gift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$1599.00$15.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$1799.00$17.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by VM Express
Enhance the look and feel of your house with the help of a few outdoor lights. Whether you're looking to brighten up your backyard patio or illuminate your front porch walkway, you'll find a wide variety of outdoor lighting ideas at usdailystore.com.
What type of outdoor lighting should I choose?
When it's dark, front and backyard lighting are equally important for style and safety. Cove lighting, including hidden strips, highlight pools and landscaping while flameless LED torches add pizzazz to an outdoor living area. Post lanterns make a dramatic statement when placed at the end of a driveway. Hanging lanterns illuminate the front door or a porch while outdoor landscape lighting showcases shrubs and flowers. Wall lanterns and sconces provide a source of indirect uplighting and downlighting, and they are ideal for illuminating your street address.
How do I determine how much light an outdoor space needs?
The first step is to identify the areas of your home or garden that you want to illuminate. Take note of dark spots or any areas that may be dangerous at night. After selecting the areas that you'd like to light, multiply the square footage of the area by 1.5 to get a rough estimate of the total wattage required.
How can I help reduce my energy usage?
Solar outdoor lighting is a great way to help reduce your energy usage. Solar-powered light fixtures collect energy during the day then switch on while it's dark. They are a great option for lining pathways and steps, or around gardens and flowerbeds. Motion sensors can also help reduce energy by keeping lights on only when it's necessary, and can help light up your driveway. LED outdoor lighting is another great option for helping reduce energy usage as they are more energy efficient than traditional light bulbs.