- Health Deals- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Face Coverings & Masks
- The Flu Shop
- Mobility Scooters
- Knee Walker Scooters
- Mobility Walkers & Rollators
- Walking Canes
- Diabetes Shop
- Home Diagnostics Tests
- Bathroom Scales- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Health Monitors- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Bath Safety- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Bedroom Aids & Safety- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Daily Living Aids- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Braces & Support
- Hearing Aids- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
Keep your dignity as you age with home healthcare products
As you or someone you love gets older, getting around your home and doing the things that you used to do easily can naturally become more difficult. Common everyday activities like walking and bathing take longer and require more effort on your part. Fortunately, there are devices you can use to make the activities less of a chore and allow you or your loved one to live life to its fullest while in the comfort of home. These include items like walkers, shower chairs and toilet safety frames. We have aids and safety items to help all senior citizens live a normal life and retain a sense of dignity. With our Every Day Low Prices, these items are cost-effective for every budget as well.
Daily living aids
Even if you live in an apartment or small house, getting from room to room can be a task that can be painful and time-consuming. Find walkers and canes that allow you to move freely within your space. Our walkers are the kinds that you stand up and hold on to while you walk or kneel on with one knee while you move. These have two or four wheels, and most have storage space in case you need use yours while shopping. You can also find canes that have a single point of contact with the ground or four for more stability. The handles have padded grips, and designs come in straight or offset shapes for your specific needs.
If you or a loved one has suffered partial hearing loss, there are medical-grade hearing aids available that can improve your hearing immediately. Find hearing aids for one specific ear or both, depending on your needs. You can choose hearing aids that fit snugly into your ear canals or those that stay in place with the assistance of an over-ear clip, and many of these come with a multiple of amplification settings that you can adjust depending on your surroundings, whether you need hearing aids for one ear or two.
Bathroom aids and safety
From raised toilet seats to toilet safety rails to bedside commodes, there are many bathroom aids that allow you to use the facilities when you need to on your own without assistance. A raised toilet seat is ideal if you have problems sitting down low or getting back up. Toilet safety rails make it easier for you to use the bathroom and not worry about slipping as you sit or rise. If you're mostly bedridden and cannot make it to the bathroom, a bedside commode still gives you the dignity and privacy you deserve.
For bathing, there are several aids that can make getting clean less of a chore for your or a loved one. Bath seats make it possible to sit down on a chair with a nonslip seat while you're taking a bath or shower. You can install grab bars and rails in the shower to help you keep your footing and get up and down. Transfer benches help you transition easily from a wheelchair to a bathtub. If you need assistance getting in and out of a bathtub, a bath lift can also assist you.
Even young people sometimes have incontinence. For those times when you have bladder or bowel issues, disposable protective underwear can be a lifesaver. These wearable aids allow you to sleep in comfort or go about your day without worry. There are styles are designed for men and women there are some that are unisex as well all with extra padding in the right locations, and many resemble regular underwear. they're even sized like underwear and come in packs of 18 or more.
Other home healthcare products
There are many items that you can use to make your life simpler, whether you're reading the daily newspaper or reaching for a jar of peanut butter on a high shelf.
- reading glasses If your eyes get tired from reading, consider a pair or reading glasses. Corrective strengths range from between +1.0 and +4.0, which is measured in diopters the higher the number, the higher the strength of the reading glasses. If you're starting to need bifocals, you can find stick-on bifocal lenses to add to your current glasses. These stick-on lenses are reusable and come off easily.
- Pill organizers, crushers and splitters if you have a daily pill regimen, but maybe don't take the same pills every day, a pill organizer is a useful tool for you. There are several kinds available for single use or weekly use including twice-daily and four-times-per-day organizers. If you have trouble swallowing your pills or need to reduce your medication intake, a pill crusher or pill splitter can help.
- Reachers/grabbers When bending over to pick something up or reaching up to get something down from a high shelf is a task you don't look forward to, a reacher or a grabber can help. These typically resemble poles that have a handle and a trigger on one end, and they make it easy to grab something out of reach. Some reachers have magnets or lock around the item you're retrieving, such as a can or jar, and you can release the magnet once you set the item down. These devices help extend your reach up to 2 feet.